Sunday 11 September 2011

Birth month

September babies....... I think these are the most lively people we have in this world. just like me, people born in september love life and appreciate the finer things in life, the most beautiful/handsome partners.....u don't believe me, look at a close friend you have that was born in september......I'm sure you will agree with me.

Inquisitive people? yes they are.....I mean someone must ask  why? Can't always just agree to things as they are, otherwise the world would be such a boring place! Spiritual people? yes they are, I'm surrounded by so many september babies its not even funny! So wanna find out if I'm right? reach out to ur closest september baby nd discover for yourself........after all what's the worst that could happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment